This title was given to the Blessed Virgin Mary after she appeared to three shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal, between May 13 and October 13, 1917. Three messages or ‘secrets’ of Fatima stress the importance of repentance, conversion of the heart and dedication to Our Lady, especially through daily prayer...
- January 26: Saints Timothy and Titus, Bishops on 26th January, 2021
- January 25: Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle on 25th January, 2021
- January 24: St. Francis De Sales on 24th January, 2021
- December 1: St. Bibiana on 1st December, 2020
- June 21: St. Aloysius Gonzaga on 21st June, 2020
- June 20: St. Silverius on 20th June, 2020
Abbot anniversary announcement apostle Bishop Blessed Virgin Mary Canada celebration community congregation Disciple Doctor of the Church education event Feast Day foundation Franciscan Jesuit Marian martyr Mary missionary Montreal Mother of God mystic Native people Nun Our Lady Patron philosopher poor Pope prayer prayer intentions priest professor Quebec reflection reform Rome saint saint of the day saints service theologian